murcia

Portal de Lorca

www.portaldelorca.com

Lorca - SpanishLorca - English
detail of Lorca

 

The Mayor announces the achievement of an agreement with the Limusa Works Council and the withdrawal of the strike (13/09/2017)

Fulgencio Gil: "I have always trusted that common sense would prevail and lorquinos could enjoy our fair and parties without problems. This is the best news that we hoped to live with joy the celebrations that await us."

The Mayor of Lorca, Fulgencio Gil, along with the Chairman of the Limusa Business Committee, Francisco Ginés Pérez, has announced the recall of the workers' strike of the municipal company, which was scheduled to start next Friday, Long Fair and Fiestas.

Fulgencio Gil has said that it is the best news to start with more joy if it fits the Fair and Festivities of our city.

Between all of us we have reached an agreement that the one who benefits the most is to Lorca, and that is the most important thing.

It has been a few days of intense negotiations in which we have talked about multiple issues with the workers.

I considered, from the first moment, that we could reach an agreement that would avoid hurting Lorca, precisely in Feria, which is the moment in which the Lorca offer the best of our city.

Finally it has been possible and that is something that we can all congratulate.

The First Edil explained that the agreement contemplates the replacement of accruals corresponding to the lengths of seniority that were suspended in 2012 by the state regulation, so that from January 1, 2018 will be paid 75% and January 1 of 2019 the remaining 25%.

The Mayor has also indicated that a Bureau of Analysis is constituted to study alternatives of labor measures within the company, with the aim of maintaining a channel of continuous and positive dialogue between the Company Committee and the City Council itself.

Source: Ayuntamiento de Lorca

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2017 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información