murcia

Portal de Lorca

www.portaldelorca.com

Lorca - SpanishLorca - English
detail of Lorca

 

Soler: "A certain PP responsible should they drop their heads in shame" (11/05/2013)

The Municipal Socialist Group spokesman, Manuel Soler, replied the Deputy Lopez Miras that "certain representatives of the PP would have them drop their heads in shame for presenting the project to modernize irrigation Tertia as a future investment Lorca + Plan . ".

The Socialist politician recalled that the financing of that work was assigned to the beginning of 2011, from Community funds and negotiated by the Community of Irrigators, being at that time SEIASA Director General Manuel Ariza, the former Socialist government and part key to getting financing, and bank president himself Soler commoner.

Soler added that "funding is repayable aid to 80% of the total cost of the work. The remaining 20% ​​is pledged to put the Autonomous Community, because of the crisis, when it came time to meet backtracked commitment. Irrigators Ministry pledged to pay that amount. Out of these funds, appeared covered by the state budget for 2012 amounting to 7,119,000 euros, by 2013 the number of 10,170,000 euros and for 2014 the amount of 8.136 million euros. Altogether a sum amounting to 25.4 million euros. "

"After the year 2012, the Popular Party government does not advance this project. Yet the economic game is held in the State Budget, appearing in the same for this exercise 13,560,000 euros and for 2014 the amount of 11,640,000 euros, totaling 25.2 million euros, "he completed.

Miras Soler has stressed that "it is necessary that the Government of Spain streamline procedures. This work is delayed for more than a year and the conditions for which no aid is lost to the commencement and pay part of the cost before end of 2013 and to be completed and paid in full by 2015. "

The social responsibility has ended stressing that "the deadlines are very tight. Need to both local government officials and the Regional Government Ministry of Agriculture required to expedite the documentation so that they are awarded the work and able to start as soon as possible ".

Source: PSOE Lorca

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2020 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información